Bak Kut Teh
A favourite amongst Singaporeans, this Teochew-style Bak Kut Teh is the quintessential Singaporean dish that features succulent and tender pork ribs paired with a clear, peppery and flavourful broth.
Packed with a whopping 40g of spices, CRAVINS Singapore Style Bak Kut Teh gives you more soup per serving so that you can have another bowl of the addictive peppery soup just like in the restaurants!
CRAVINS Singapore Style Bak Kut Teh offers a quick and easy way to prepare this heartwarming dish in the comfort of your own home with a robust flavour that will leave you craving for more!
Ingredients: White Pepper, Salt, Flavour Enhancer (E621), Black Pepper, Chicken Stock.
1. Bring 1.8 litres of water to boil.
2. Add in 2 filter bags and 2 whole bulbs of garlic (16 cloves). Boil at medium flame for 20 minutes.
3. Add in 1 kg of pork ribs and boil at low to medium flame for 45 minutes or until meat is tender. Tear open one of the filter bags if you prefer a spicier soup base.
4. Serve hot.
* It is recommended to blanch the raw pork ribs in boiling water for 1-2 minutes prior to cooking.
2. 加入1公斤排骨以小到中火煮45分钟或肉熟嫩。(可以选择撕开一袋香料包，能使汤汁更香辣) 。趁热上桌。